The Alsta Surf n Ski is an outdoors watch that is styled to be worn on any occasion. It is even made to be used as a dive watch and therefore has a unidirectional bezel which removes the risk of it being accidentally turned while underwater which could result in a fatal miscalculation of dive time. The new Surf n Ski is engineered to withstand the pressure of depths of 999ft which is 300m or 29 atm, the same as the Nautoscaph.
In addition to being manufactured and tested to withstand the roughest conditions, Alsta timepieces are also made to be beautiful and elegant in appearance in order to be worn for any occasion be it in the workplace or when dressed that little bit smarter.
Alsta Surf N Ski
- Case - PVD-coated 316L grade stainless steel
- Dimensions - 40mm diameter case, 48mm lug to lug, 20mm lug size
- Crown - Screw down, PVD-coated
- Dial - Matte black, applied C3 Super-LumiNova
- Hands - Stick-shaped with C3 Super-LumiNova
- Movement - Automatic Seiko NH35A 24 jewels.
- Functions - Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Caseback - Stainless steel, engraved
- Glass - Hardened mineral crystal
- Water resistance - 999ft/300m
- Shock Resistance - ISO 1413
- Anti-magnetic - Field strength of 4,800 A/m (ISO 764 compliant)
- Strap - Italian bovine leather strap with signed PVD-coated buckle
- Strap bars - Spring-loaded stainless steel
- Serialisation - Numbering #xxx/100